Greater Round Rock West Neighborhood
Greater Round Rock West is one of the largest, most iconic, and sought after neighborhoods in all of Round Rock. The neighborhoods of Round Rock West, Lake Creek, Cimarron, Creek Mont, and Shadowbrook are collectively known as, Greater Round Rock West. This scenic neighborhood is unique for many great reasons.
Nestled within the boundaries south of Ranch Road 620, North of McNeil Road, West of Toll 45, and East of IH 35, the location of Round Rock West has become nearly unbeatable in this ever-expanding city. This location allows access to several major thoroughfares within about a mile, allowing you to get around Round Rock, or to any local city in record time!
Round Rock West is not only unique in its location and beauty, but also for being the only neighborhood in the city with all three level schools within walking distance without having to cross a major road! The neighborhood is home to the award winning Deep Wood Elementary, Chisholm Trail Middle School, and Round Rock High School, as well as Round Rock Christian Academy school.
Whether you are admiring the towering oaks of its tree lined streets, playing with your kids at the newly renovated Round Rock West Park, or walking to one of the city's top rated eateries right in the neighborhood, there's something for everyone here in Round Rock West.
Neighborhood Attractions & Amenities
- All 3 Level Schools
- Close Access to all Major Thoroughfares
- Newly Renovated Round Rock West Park
- Fire Station located in the Neighborhood
- 1 Mile from St. Davids Medical Center
- Round Rock Recycling Center
- Extensive Joggin/Recreational Trails (soon to be connected to Downtown Round Rock)
- 3 Miles from Downtown Round Rock
- 1 Mile from La Frontera Shopping Center
- Top-Rated Eateries within Walking Distance
- and more!
Helpful Links & Resources
This is a list of helpful links and resources pertaining to Greater Round Rock West