BRIGHT . DESIGNERS TOUCH . OPEN
1607 E. Messick Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-
4 BED I 2 BATH I 1,648 SQ FT I MLS# 8556330
This exquisite Greater Round Rock West remodel is a show stopper! Virtually no stone un-turned on this labor of love. This beauty showcases a seemingly endless amount of upgrades that are sure to please. The home features an open floor plan with soaring vaulted ceilings, gorgeous hardwoods, updated kitchen, and an awesome back yard with a screened in porch that is perfect for entertaining! Located and less than a mile from Deep Wood Elementary, Chisholm Trail middle school, and Round Rock high school. That's right, all 3 level schools in the neighborhood! Great access to all thoroughfares, shopping, and just 2 miles from Downtown Round Rock!!
- New paint throughout all of interior and exterior
- New doorknobs throughout
- Scraped popcorn, new ceiling texture and paint
- New hardwoods in main areas and hallways
- New carpet in bedroom and walk-in closets
- New baseboard trim throughout home
- New tile flooring in bathrooms
- All brand new stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Updated kitchen cabinets and added lighting
- New lighting throughout entire house
- New counter tops, sinks, faucets, and mirrors in bathrooms
- All exterior lighting and house numbers updated
- Added cedar beam casing to vaulted ceiling in living room
- Updated fireplace and new mantel
- Completely updated screened in porch and added lighting
- New furnace and AC units in 2015
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Greater Round Rock West is one of the largest, most iconic, and sought after neighborhoods in all of Round Rock. This scenic neighborhood is unique for many great reasons.
Nestled within the boundaries south of Ranch Road 620, North of McNeil Road, West of Toll 45, and East of IH 35, the location of Round Rock West has become nearly unbeatable in this ever expanding city. This location allows access to several major thoroughfares within about a mile, allowing you to get around Round Rock, or to any local city in record time!
Round Rock West is not only unique in its location and beauty, but for being the only neighborhood in the city with all three level schools within walking distance without having to cross a major road! The neighborhood is home to the award winning Deep Wood Elementary, Chisholm Trail Middle School, and Round Rock High School, as well as Round Rock Christian Academy private school.
Whether you are admiring the towering oaks of its tree lined streets, playing with your kids at the newly renovated Round Rock West Park, or walking to one of the city's top rated eateries right in the neighborhood, there's something for everyone here in Round Rock West.